The vibrant blue backlit LCD monitor is located at the perfect angle with all control buttons in easy reach.
2.5 CHP (5.0 Peak HP) Whisper Quiet Motor
The robust Whisper Quiet Drive Motor provides all users with adequate power for even the most demanding workouts.
Eight precision engineered dampers support the heavy-duty, low-friction running deck. It's the new industry standard for impact reduction.
The exclusive Fold-N-Go System on the RunSERIES1 treadmills makes moving, storing or cleaning under your machine a piece of cake.
V.I.P. Delivery & In-Home Set-Up
At ERGO we decided to eliminate all the confusion and frustration with the vast array of delivery choices the other guys offer. There is only one delivery that is truly to your benefit and can guarantee your complete satisfaction – VIP Delivery.
With each and every delivery your machine is up and running with all assembly steps performed for you. You just need to get ready to start your workout.
- No Headaches, No Backaches, No Worries and… NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Convenient online order and shipping confirmation and tracking information
- Courtesy phone call to set your delivery date and time
- Professional and courteous delivery agents
- Machine placed in your room of choice (max two flights of stairs)
- Unpacked and completely assembled per ERGO specifications
- Powered up, tested and verified
- Sign-off only if you are completely satisfied
- All packing materials taken away
- Available in most areas.
When it comes to your machine’s warranty we decided to lead the industry not follow it. You’ll find that we have longer electronics and labor warranties than most all competitors. Of course your treadmill’s major components have Lifetime Warranties for your complete peace of mind. Simply put, this is an industry leading warranty package.
- LIFETIME on the drive and incline motors
- LIFETIME on the welded steel frame
- LIFETIME on the 1” thick running deck
- 6 Years on the Electronics
- 3 Years on Repair Labor (Warranty)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
With easy to see and reach speed and incline buttons, ergonomically correct screen angles, hand rail heights, media ports, and many other features that just work harmoniously together, you’ll discover quickly that the ERGO treadmill is right at home…in your home.
- The dashboard houses a large 7.5” LCD screen with light blue back-lit light
- Easy to find large, colorful and tactile buttons make controlling your machine simple
- An MP3 audio port with 2-Way tether cable and a USB charging port located in the console is convenient and useful
- Incline and Speed buttons in the handrails make workout adjustments safe and easy
- Choose from 10 Workout Programs to meet your fitness goals
- Electronic Grip Pulse Handrails monitor your heart rate and help you perform in your ideal training zone
There are certain key specifications that are important in selecting the right treadmill for you. Your individual workout behavior and physicality will help you determine which of these specs is most important to you.
- Drive Motor: 2.5 Continuous Horsepower (5.0 PEAK HP) DC Heavy Fly Wheel
- Running Surface Size: 20”X55” (7.5 sq. ft)
- Dashboard Display: 7.5” LCD, LED segments, light blue back-lit
- Step Up Height: 7” (industry leading)
- Footprint: (please add safe zone) 35”X75”X59” (WxLxH)
- User Weight Capacity: (lbs.) 300
- Speed Range: 0.50 -11.75 mph
- Incline Range: Motorized 0-15% (max 8.6°)
- Running Deck: 1”, phenolic, reduced friction
- Polished and tapered, sealed bearings
At ERGO Fitness Machines® we designed our treadmills to give you the safest and most comfortable workout possible. All of our machines are ergonomically correct, based on human data (anthropometric science) with a styling flair based on high-end European Club level products.
- Ergonomic Design with European Styling means a work of art in your home
- Fold-N-Go treadmill system for easy movement and cleaning
- Convenient Tablet Shelf and Personal Storage Area
- Extra strong deck with the FlexTec, 8-damper shock absorption system
- Ultra quiet cooling fan in the dashboard
- Woven and multi-ply belt for comfort and durability
- Removable water bottle holders (an Industry Exclusive)
- Two high quality audio speakers
- Whisper-quiet drive motors
- Free VIP In-Home Delivery and Set Up
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Industry Leading Warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
I didn’t think I would ever own a treadmill. As I have gotten older, I have less energy and even lesser energy to make it to a gym or club. It became clear to me that I needed to incorporate exercise into my life so I did it. Never say never! All I can say now is that I’m sorry I waited so long. This whole Ergonomic design thing seems so right, especially for a treadmill.
- S. Benton
Thank you Ergo for delivering and setting up my treadmill for free! Priceless! Oh yea, it's the most beautiful machine I've ever seen! And the Oversized Floormat I purchased at the same time, fits great
I am loving this purchase. It is by far the best decision I could have made after all the treadmill research I have done.
- New Mom Tiffany
I just ordered the Run Series 1…my first treadmill! I am so excited to receive it! It didn’t take long for me to decide on this model. Being a new mom I’ll be able to sneak my workouts in and not worry about having to make babysitting arrangements. Thank you ERGO Fitness for not charging me extra for the delivery and assembly. My husband and I appreciate that!
Superior engineering and solid human modeling combine for a one-of-a-kind family of home use fitness equipment.
V.I.P. HOME Delivery
ERGO’s exclusive V.I.P. In-home delivery and set-up makes getting started with your new treadmill a piece of cake.
ERGO’s attention to every detail means maximum comfort and convenience while enjoying your favorite media even during your longest workouts.
FASTER, SAFER, BETTER
A simple, reliable, single-cylinder actuator and easy-roll wheels allow you to quicky and safely fold your treadmill, and go.