and Step-up Height
A generous 20x60 inch running surface with an industry-low step-up height of just 7” makes this treadmill just your size.
Eight precision-engineered dampers support the heavy-duty, low-friction running deck. It’s the new industry standard for impact reduction.
Tablet Shelf and
Our unique tablet shelf and personal storage area keeps your mobile devices handy and powered up during your workout.
3.0 CHP (6.0 Peak HP) Whisper Quiet Motor
The robust 3.0 Continuous Horsepower (6.0 Peak HP) Whisper Quiet Drive Motor is a step up from RunSERIES2 and can take whatever you can dish out.
V.I.P. Delivery & In-Home Set-Up
At ERGO we decided to eliminate all the confusion and frustration with the vast array of delivery choices the other guys offer. There is only one delivery that is truly to your benefit and can guarantee your complete satisfaction – VIP Delivery.
With each and every delivery your machine is up and running with all assembly steps performed for you. You just need to get ready to start your workout.
- No Headaches, No Backaches, No Worries and… NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Convenient online order and shipping confirmation and tracking information
- Courtesy phone call to set your delivery date and time
- Professional and courteous delivery agents
- Machine placed in your room of choice (max two flights of stairs)
- Unpacked and completely assembled per ERGO specifications
- Powered up, tested and verified
- Sign-off only if you are completely satisfied
- All packing materials taken away
- Available in most areas.
When it comes to your machine’s warranty we decided to lead the industry not follow it. You’ll find that we have longer electronics and labor warranties than most all competitors. Of course your treadmill’s major components have Lifetime Warranties for your complete peace of mind. Simply put, this is an industry leading warranty package.
- LIFETIME on the drive and incline motors
- LIFETIME on the welded steel frame
- LIFETIME on the 1” thick running deck
- 6 Years on the Electronics
- 3 Years on Repair Labor (Warranty)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
With easy to see and reach speed and incline buttons, ergonomically correct screen angles, hand rail heights, media ports, and many other features that just work harmoniously together, you’ll discover quickly that the ERGO treadmill is right at home…in your home.
- The dashboard houses a large 7.5” LCD screen with light blue backlit light
- Easy to find large, colorful and tactile buttons make controlling your machine simple
- An MP3 audio port with 2-Way tether cable and a USB charging port located in the console is convenient and useful
- Incline and Speed buttons in the handrails make workout adjustments safe and easy
- Choose from 10 Workout Programs to meet your fitness goals
- Electronic Grip Pulse Handrails monitor your heart rate and help you perform in your ideal training zone
There are certain key specifications that are important in selecting the right treadmill for you. Your individual workout behavior and physicality will help you determine which of these specs is most important to you.
- Drive Motor: 3.0 Continuous Horsepower (6.0 Peak HP) DC Heavy Fly Wheel
- Running Surface Size: 20”X60” (8.5 sq. ft)
- Dashboard Display: 7.5” LCD, LED segments, light blue backlit
- Step Up Height: 7” (industry leading)
- Footprint: (please add safe zone) 35”X80”X59” (WxLxH)
- User Weight Capacity: (lbs.) 350
- Speed Range: 0.5-12.75 mph
- Incline Range: Motorized 0-15% (max 8.6°)
- Running Deck: 1”, phenolic, reduced friction
- Belt Rollers: Polished and tapered, sealed bearings
At ERGO Fitness Machines® we designed our treadmills to give you the safest and most comfortable workout possible. All of our machines are ergonomically correct, based on human data (anthropometric science) with a styling flair based on high-end European Club level products.
- Ergonomic Design with European Styling means a work of art in your home
- Fold-N-Go treadmill system for easy movement and cleaning
- Convenient Tablet Shelf and Personal Storage Area
- Extra strong deck with the FlexTec, 8-damper shock absorption system
- Ultra quiet cooling fan in the dashboard
- Woven and multi-ply belt for comfort and durability
- Removable water bottle holders (an Industry Exclusive)
- Two high quality audio speakers
- Whisper-quiet drive motors
- Free VIP In-Home Delivery and Set Up
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Industry Leading Warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
I have horrible knees and thought I would have to give up running altogether. The dampers on this treadmill really cushion and relieve the impact when I run. Front Dampers and Rear Dampers, right where they need to be. I don't have to stop running. Also, knowing that I didn't pay one penny extra to have the treadmill delivered and assembled for me was the icing on the cake.
- R. Wyse
With the warranty I received with this treadmill, I can be assured that I’ll be taken care of from this company. That helped make my decision to buy...a no-brainer.
- J. Hunt
The place I work just bought this treadmill for employees to use. I was surprised how many employees tried it. I must admit, after regular lunch break workouts, I am sold. I gave up my gym membership. Now I have one at home and don’t have to schedule my workouts around my co-workers!
- B. Schrock
I'm finally taking control of my health and getting back on track. I couldn't be happier with that decision as well as the decision to buy this treadmill. The Ergonomic design means I can get healthy in the correct way.
Superior engineering and solid human modeling combine for a one-of-a-kind family of home use fitness equipment.
V.I.P. HOME Delivery
ERGO’s exclusive V.I.P. In-home delivery and set-up makes getting started with your new treadmill a piece of cake.
ERGO’s attention to every detail means maximum comfort and convenience while enjoying your favorite media even during your longest workouts.
FASTER, SAFER, BETTER
A simple, reliable, single-cylinder actuator and easy-roll wheels allow you to quicky and safely fold your treadmill, and go.