3.5 CHP (7.0 Peak HP) Whisper Quiet Motor
The high-torque, heavy-duty 3.5 Continuous Horsepower (7.0 Peak HP) Whisper Quiet Motor System provides plenty of power for even the most intense athletes.
The incredibly robust textured running belt features a tightly woven 4-ply construction and a heavy gage thickness of 2.2mm.
9” Large Vibrant
Keep workout data right at your fingertips with the extra-large 9” monitor featuring a soothing light-blue back lit display.
Eight precision-engineered dampers support the heavy-duty, low-friction running deck. It’s the new industry standard for impact reduction.
V.I.P. Delivery & In-Home Set-Up
At ERGO we decided to eliminate all the confusion and frustration with the vast array of delivery choices the other guys offer. There is only one delivery that is truly to your benefit and can guarantee your complete satisfaction – VIP Delivery.
With each and every delivery your machine is up and running with all assembly steps performed for you. You just need to get ready to start your workout.
- No Headaches, No Backaches, No Worries and… NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Convenient online order and shipping confirmation and tracking information
- Courtesy phone call to set your delivery date and time
- Professional and courteous delivery agents
- Machine placed in your room of choice (max two flights of stairs)
- Unpacked and completely assembled per ERGO specifications
- Powered up, tested and verified
- Sign-off only if you are completely satisfied
- All packing materials taken away
- Available in most areas.
When it comes to your machine’s warranty we decided to lead the industry not follow it. You’ll find that we have longer electronics and labor warranties than most all competitors. Of course your treadmill’s major components have Lifetime Warranties for your complete peace of mind. Simply put, this is an industry leading warranty package.
- LIFETIME on the drive and incline motors
- LIFETIME on the welded steel frame
- LIFETIME on the 1” thick running deck
- 6 Years on the Electronics
- 3 Years on Repair Labor (Warranty)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
With easy to see and reach speed and incline buttons, ergonomically correct screen angles, hand rail heights, media ports, and many other features that just work harmoniously together, you’ll discover quickly that the ERGO treadmill is right at home…in your home.
- The dashboard houses an extra-large, industry leading 9.0” LCD screen
- Easy to find large, colorful and tactile buttons make controlling your machine simple
- An MP3 audio port with 2-Way tether cable and a USB charging port located in the console is convenient and useful
- Incline and Speed buttons in the handrails make workout adjustments safe and easy
- Choose from 10 Workout Programs to meet your fitness goals
- Electronic Grip Pulse Handrails monitor your heart rate and help you perform in your ideal training zone
There are certain key specifications that are important in selecting the right treadmill for you. Your individual workout behavior and physicality will help you determine which of these specs is most important to you.
- Drive Motor: 3.5 Continuous Horsepower (7.0 Peak HP) DC Heavy Fly Wheel
- Running Surface Size: 20”X60” (8.5 sq. ft)
- Dashboard Display: 9.0” LCD, LED segments, light blue backlit
- Step Up Height: 7” (industry leading)
- Footprint: (please add safe zone) 35”X80”X59” (WxLxH)
- User Weight Capacity: (lbs.) 400
- Speed Range: 0.50 -13.75 mph
- Incline Range: Motorized 0-15% (max 8.6°)
- Running Deck: 1”, phenolic, reduced friction
- Belt Rollers: Polished and tapered, sealed bearings
At ERGO Fitness Machines® we designed our treadmills to give you the safest and most comfortable workout possible. All of our machines are ergonomically correct, based on human data (anthropometric science) with a styling flair based on high-end European Club level products.
- Ergonomic Design with European Styling means a work of art in your home
- Fold-N-Go treadmill system for easy movement and cleaning
- Convenient Tablet Shelf and Personal Storage Area
- Extra strong deck with the FlexTec, 8-damper shock absorption system
- Ultra quiet cooling fan in the dashboard
- Woven and multi-ply belt for comfort and durability
- Removable water bottle holders (an Industry Exclusive)
- Two high quality audio speakers
- Whisper-quiet drive motors
- Free VIP In-Home Delivery and Set Up
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Industry Leading Warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
I would like to say that i did a lot of research regarding the recent purchase of a new treadmill, i look at various models and manufacturers, some had less than positive reviews and some nightmare experiences with delivery, installation and warranty.
I came across the Ergo Fitness equipment a few weeks ago, and was quite impressed with the information they provided, as well as the design of the treadmill, the features, and the inspection they do for each and every treadmill that they sell, as well as shipping & handling, and installation is also included in the price.
I ordered the Run Series 3 treadmill, and once the purchase process was initiated i was kept up to date on the status of the delivery, by email and phone calls from staff from Ergo.
The installation of the Treadmill went flawlessly, they had it up and running in no time, they really did an excellent job, clean up, etc;
The Treadmill itself runs great! The motor is so quiet, the unit is very sturdy, and really is an amazing treadmill for the cost. I would definitely recommend this treadmill for anyone looking for one, this is definitely comparable with ones that i used at my gym.
The speakers sound really good when i listen to my music on there as well. The power save mode on the treadmill is such a nice feature as well. The incline runs great, the deck itself is very well cushioned and it, and it is easy on the legs and joints it seems.
The design I think was really well done, and dealing with Ergo Fitness staff has been such a pleasure, they answer all your questions, and keep you updated throughout the whole process, it was nice dealing with a new name out there in the fitness world!
This is my 3rd treadmill. I've been a runner for 20+ years and my family enjoys running too. I've done countless hours of research on treadmills and I am 100% sold on this ERGO Series 3 model. Not only does the delivery service impress me, but the craftsmanship and quality is so different from the look-a likes. I'm sure it won't be long until my fellow running-mates are replacing their machines for this one!
I'm impressed with the running belt on this model. It just seems really comfortable, but I'm sure the 8 dampers I read about help too. Love it!
The website speaks the truth…I have found Treadmill NIRVANA!
Superior engineering and solid human modeling combine for a one-of-a-kind family of home use fitness equipment.
V.I.P. HOME Delivery
ERGO’s exclusive V.I.P. In-home delivery and set-up makes getting started with your new treadmill a piece of cake.
ERGO’s attention to every detail means maximum comfort and convenience while enjoying your favorite media even during your longest workouts.
FASTER, SAFER, BETTER
A simple, reliable, single-cylinder actuator and easy-roll wheels allow you to quicky and safely fold your treadmill, and go.