RUNSERIES3 Ergonomic Light Commercial Treadmills
Somewhere between Home-Use and Club Level exists the middle usage range called Light Commercial (also known as Vertical Application). It's where our ergonomic treadmills will be used more than a home-use model, but less than a Club model. Somewhere in the 3 to 5 hour per day range is a typical usage level.
Whether in a fire station, small apartment complex, physical therapy clinic, office gym, or similar with a daily use of the less than 5 hours, a 20"x60" running surface and a 3.5 Continuous Horsepower (7.0 Peak HP) super-quiet and super strong Whisper Quiet Motor, the RunSERIES3 Light Commercial Treadmill will not just meet, but exceed your expectations.
Designed to cross the threshold to Light Commercial Treadmill use because of its Club-Level DNA, heavy duty frame and deck design, plus a commercial grade pebble textured running belt, the RunSERIES3 Light Commercial Treadmill is quite comfortable playing the role of a much higher duty treadmill.
A large 9" LCD with light blue back light, large text, and MP3 and USB portals makes this the most user-friendly ergonomic light commercial treadmill easy for first-timers to master.
Designed with a Fold-n-Go system, the ERGO Light Commecial Treadmill is easy to move, clean and maintain.
Add ERGO's beautiful European Styling and Ergonomic Design, and you simply have the perfect fit for your facility and your Light Commercial Treadmill exercise needs.
HOME DELIVERY AND IN-ROOM SET-UP *
V.I.P. Delivery & In-Home Set-Up
At ERGO we decided to eliminate all the confusion and frustration with the vast array of delivery choices the other guys offer. There is only one delivery that is truly to your benefit and can guarantee your complete satisfaction – VIP Delivery.
With each and every delivery your machine is up and running with all assembly steps performed for you. You just need to get ready to start your workout.
- No Headaches, No Backaches, No Worries and… NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Convenient online order and shipping confirmation and tracking information
- Courtesy phone call to set your delivery date and time
- Professional and courteous delivery agents
- Machine placed in your room of choice (max two flights of stairs)
- Unpacked and completely assembled per ERGO specifications
- Powered up, tested and verified
- Sign-off only if you are completely satisfied
- All packing materials taken away
- Available in most areas.
When it comes to your machine’s warranty we decided to lead the industry not follow it. You’ll find that we have longer electronics and labor warranties than most all competitors. Of course your treadmill’s major components have Lifetime Warranties for your complete peace of mind. Simply put, this is an industry leading warranty package.
- LIFETIME on the drive and incline motors
- LIFETIME on the welded steel frame
- LIFETIME on the 1” thick running deck
- 3 Years on the Electronics
- 1 Year on Repair Labor (Warranty)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
With easy to see and reach speed and incline buttons, ergonomically correct screen angles, hand rail heights, media ports, and many other features that just work harmoniously together, you’ll discover quickly that the ERGO treadmill is right at home…in your home.
- The dashboard houses an extra-large, industry leading 9.0” LCD screen
- Easy to find large, colorful and tactile buttons make controlling your machine simple
- An MP3 audio port with 2-Way tether cable and a USB charging port located in the console is convenient and useful
- Incline and Speed buttons in the handrails make workout adjustments safe and easy
- Choose from 10 Workout Programs to meet your fitness goals
- Electronic Grip Pulse Handrails monitor your heart rate and help you perform in your ideal training zone
There are certain key specifications that are important in selecting the right treadmill for you. Your individual workout behavior and physicality will help you determine which of these specs is most important to you.
- Drive Motor: 3.5 Continuous Horsepower (7.0 Peak HP) DC Heavy Fly Wheel
- Running Surface Size: 20”X60” (8.5 sq. ft)
- Dashboard Display: 9.0” LCD, LED segments, light blue back-lit
- Step Up Height: 7” (industry leading)
- Footprint: (please add safe zone) 35”X80”X59” (WxLxH)
- User Weight Capacity: (lbs.) 400
- Speed Range: 0.50 -13.75 mph
- Incline Range: Motorized 0-15% (max 8.6°)
- Running Deck: 1”, phenolic, reduced friction
- Belt Rollers: Polished and tapered, sealed bearings
At ERGO Fitness Machines® we designed our treadmills to give you the safest and most comfortable workout possible. All of our machines are ergonomically correct, based on human data (anthropometric science) with a styling flair based on high-end European Club level products.
- Ergonomic Design with European Styling means a work of art in your home
- Fold-N-Go treadmill system for easy movement and cleaning
- Convenient Tablet Shelf and Personal Storage Area
- Extra strong deck with the FlexTec, 8-damper shock absorption system
- Ultra quiet cooling fan in the dashboard
- Woven and multi-ply belt for comfort and durability
- Removable water bottle holders (an Industry Exclusive)
- Two high quality audio speakers
- Whisper-quiet drive motors
- Free VIP In-Home Delivery and Set Up
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Industry Leading Warranty
Superior engineering and solid human modeling combine for a one-of-a-kind family of home use fitness equipment.
V.I.P. HOME Delivery
ERGO’s exclusive V.I.P. In-home delivery and set-up makes getting started with your new treadmill a piece of cake.
ERGO’s attention to every detail means maximum comfort and convenience while enjoying your favorite media even during your longest workouts.
FASTER, SAFER, BETTER
A simple, reliable, single-cylinder actuator and easy-roll wheels allow you to quicky and safely fold your treadmill, and go.